Monday, June 23, 2008

My happiest moment in my life

I believe everyone in this world has a happiest moment in thier life and so do I.
My happiest moment in my life is when i took my PMR result last year.This moment mean a lot to me because i put a lot of effort in this exam.I have to sacrifice many of my hobbies almost last whole year just to prepare for this important exam.I put so many effort in this PMR exam because I don't want my parent get dissapointed in me and also because I want a better future.
The moment I take my PMR result slip,i could't believe my eye,I got 7a's and 1 b's for my PMR.I was so happy i could't stand to scream and I am so happy that all my effort had paid off.All of my friend congrate me for my excellent result.Although this momment is not extraordinary compared to other people,but to me,this is the most meaningful n happiest momment in my life.

5 comments:

Shu-Yi said...

jia you and all the best to u!!
efforts will pay off when u work hard for them. although its hard somtimes,u will see the results..

^^ cya

Hueyin said...

Halo...
Really happy at the time u took the result??

Jz joking~~
see mine too ok???

Ronald ^^ said...

I damn sien
everybody oso pmr pmr
nothing else make u happy ar

Wei Khong said...

Wei , wrong spelling la ,
is moment , not momment ,
ask ur parents buy a new keyboard ...
R u sure u r happy ???

avielRlee said...

dont bluff urself la... happy my foot..